Funny Christmas/Santa Claus messages for 2014 xmas

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Funny Christmas/Santa Claus messages for 2014 xmas

Funny Christmas greetings or funny xmas messages .


so many children's even their parents waiting for Christmas 2014 to celebrate Xmas and enjoying this celebration with Santa Claus.
so Santa is the main attraction for Christmas, he gives lot of gifts to us. but still we are playing some jokes on him. let me share you some interesting messages about Santa Claus on this special day. all this messages are funny messages on Santa.
Funny Santa Claus Messages 2014

this funny Santa Claus messages make you smile on your face.
this is top 5 funny Santa Claus messages.



1)    Don't expect Santa  
They all are Intoxicated and level 
Cheerful Christmas without endowments


2)   Santa Clause is much the same as every other man 
Goes back and forth in under 5 min 
consumes your food,calls you a Ho 
leaves before you get up.


3)   I think Santa must ride a plane rather than sleigh with the goal that he can achieve me speedier.

4)   You know you are getting old, when Santa Clause begins looking more youthful.

5)  When I was a child
I believed in Santa Claus
When I got older
I didn’t believe in Santa Claus
When I became a parent
I was Santa Claus
Now I have grandchildren
I look like Santa Claus

so my dear friends please share this funny christmas messages with your friends by clicking share buttons below.
sharing is caring so share this messages my dear friends :)
happy xmas 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment